Optimize its production
A solar energy producer drew the profile of the floors with bigger and smaller production volume to rapidly get to know the effects of the equippments’ demotion on yearly production. Now, this company can optimize its production, selecting technologies with little demotion and higher performance
Download the brochure for green energy solutions »
Forecasting the energy production to optimize its market value
Forecasting the energy production to optimize its market value Download
How to foresee the production for a more efficient and competitive negotiation
The production capability of renewable energy producers and suppliers mainly depends on the climate. Being anticipative and getting to know quite in advance how the production varies not only will make these companies eco-friendlier and more environmentally sustainable, but they will also be more competitive within the global economic environment.
- Energy production forecast by integrating data related to time, climate and technology.
- Analysis of the volume of energy produced in different conditions and energy for sale estimate.
- Soon detection of performance losses related to the equippments’ demotion and to anomalies in their running.
The Challenge: Forecasting the production to optimize its market price
- Reducing the uncertainty of the energy to be produced to optimize its market value.
- Getting to know the production variability depending on environmental conditions.
- Analysing the equippments’ demotion on yearly production to avoid losses and gain efficiency.
The Solution: Quiterian DDWeb
- Capability of cross and non-predefined analysis, by crossing and integrating any type of available information (weather, technology, production, etc.)
- Forecasting the volume of energy to be produced and sold according to time, climate and technology criteria.
- Identifying the features of technological equippments with optimum performance.
- Soon detection of floors showing falls in production levels, and analysis of the equippments’ and modules’ demotion according to miscellaneous parameters.
- Comparative analysis of yearly production to estimate the equippments’ real vs. expected demotion, making it possible to verify their useful life and to rapidly identify tools with less TCO.
The Benefits of using Quiterian DDWeb
- Global business view.
- Capability to be anticipative.
- More efficiency in sales negotiation.
- Production optimization through the selection of technologies with little demotion and higher performance.
- Costs reduction and production losses.
- More competitiveness.
- Even more sustainability and eco-friendliness.
- Business user self-sufficiency.
- Soon detection of business opportunities.
- Predicting the future customer demand
- Optimal pricing analysis
- Integrating and analysing internal and external data
- Data quality for better analysis
- Immediate response to unpredicted questions
- Predicting equippment failures: corrective maintenance
- Classifying error profiles and key facts
- Processes optimization and automation
- Reduction of IT’s workload and costs